Monday, August 29, 2011

Surrender - Aug 29th


“Once we surrender our mind to GOD completely, HE will take care of us in every way.”
~ Sri Sathya Sai Baba


A.A. Thought for the Day

"We cannot get along without prayer and meditation. On awakening, let us think about the twenty-four hours ahead. We consider our plans for the day. Before we begin, we ask God to direct our thinking. Our thought-life will be placed on a much higher plane when we start the day with prayer and meditation. We conclude this period of meditation with a prayer that we will be shown through the day what our next step is to be. The basis of all our prayers is: Thy will be done in me and through me today." Am I sincere in my desire to do God's will today?

When I drive the bus I always seem to crash into something - making my life a shambles. When I let my higher power drive the bus I am free to enjoy the journey. Let go and let God.
~ Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment