Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tomorrow - 30 July 2011


“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia 


A.A. Thought for the Day


The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow, with its possible adversities, its burdens, its large promise, and perhaps its poor performance. Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control. Tomorrow's sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds, but it will rise. Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is as yet unborn. Do I still worry too much about tomorrow.


The AA Big Book tells us about the promises we can all expect if we stick with this program. I can tell you that for me the promises came true - I found that my new attitude allows me to live more in the present than ever before. I can't say that I am completely free of regret for yesterday or worry for tomorrow but I live in the moment now more than ever. My life is immeasurably better for it.
~ Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment