Friday, April 1, 2011

Honesty & Change - April 1st

A.A. Thought for the Day

Since I've been in A.A., have I made a start towards becoming more honest? Do I no longer have to lie to my husband or wife? Do I try to have meals on time, and do I try to earn what I make at work? Am I trying to be honest? Have I faced myself as I really am and have I admitted to myself that I'm no good by myself, but have to rely on God to help me do the right thing? Am I beginning 
to find out what it means to be alive and to face the world honestly and without fear?





  • NOTE FROM MIKE: After over a year of posting to this blog as a part of my morning meditation it is time for a change. I think I will start posting the AA Thought for the Day from the 24 Hours a Day Book which is also put out by the good folks at Hazelden. I hope that this little corner of the internet provides comfort for anyone who might stumble upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment