Monday, April 4, 2011

Service - April 4th

A.A. Thought for the Day

When I came into A.A., I found men and women who had been through the same things I had been through. But now they were thinking more about how they could help others than they were about themselves. They were a lot more unselfish than I ever was. By coming to meetings and associating with them, I began to think a little less about myself and a little more about other people. I also learned that I didn't have to depend on myself alone to get out of the mess I was in. I could get a greater strength than my own. Am I now depending less on myself and more on God?'







For some odd reason I have found that the people in the meetings I attend who give the most of themselves seem to be those people who had fallen the furthest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment