Thursday, June 2, 2011

Certainty - June 2nd


The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is unchangeable or certain.
Send quote to a friend

A.A. Thought for the Day

Some more things I do not miss since becoming dry: wondering if the car is in the garage and how I got home; struggling to remember where I was and what I did since my last conscious moment; trying to delay getting off to work, and wondering how I will look when I get there; dreading the day ahead of me. I'm quite sure that I don't miss these things, am I not?



I have met some of those poor unfortunate few who could not get the program. They almost all have returned to old ways and continue to have trouble and sorrow in their lives. They are certain that sobriety is not for them. That's a shame.
~ Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment