Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Right Path - June 5th


“I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work”

~ Thomas Alva Edison

A.A. Thought for the Day

We alcoholics are fortunate to be living in a day and age when there is such a thing as Alcoholics Anonymous. Before A.A. came into being, there was very little hope for the alcoholic. A.A. is a great rebuilder of human wreckage. It takes men and women whose personality problem expresses itself in alcoholism and offers them a program that, if they are willing to accept it, allows them not only to get sober, but also to find a much better way of living. Have I found a better way of living?



I tried staying sober on my own, I tried to control my drinking - but it has only been in the fellowship of AA that I've found the Holistic approach I needed for sobriety. 
~ Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment